quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2012

Interview with...Tiffany Alvord

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is OK, I sure am. I know I've been kinda absent yesterday, but I have a VERY exciting post for you today. I am doing my second music interview on this blog, with the amazingly sweet and talented Tiffany Alvord. Now, unlike the last time, I do not plan on translating this to a Portuguese post for now, unless I get a good amount of requests for it, because it is a lot of trouble, and I know most of you can understand Engllish. I hope you like this and show Tiffany some love!

Tiffany Alvord is a 19 year old (like me!) American YouTube and now recording artist, whose YouTube channel has more than 10,000 000 views and almost 714,000 subscribers. This week, I got a chance to send her some music and beauty related questions. Below, you can read her answers, where you can see her quirky and charming personality shine through.


  1. How and when did you start your YouTube channel?

  2. I started my YouTube Channel April of 2008. I was 15 years old. I had seen some other singers on YouTube becoming successful and popular so I thought I'd give it a try. That's when I decided to make my own YouTube channel.

  3. Do you play any instruments beside the piano and guitar? Are you self-taught or did you take classes?

  4. I mainly play the guitar. I taught myself how to play the guitar. As for piano, I took lessons when I was in elementary school. I play what I remember and am trying to learn more on my own now. I also play a little bit of the ukulele. When I was younger I used to play the flute, too.

  5. Who are your biggest musical inspirations/influences?

  6. I think one of my biggest inspirations/influences is Taylor Swift. She's such a good role model to follow. Her songs are personal and people can relate to them. She has fun. I think she is very true to herself and that is how I want to be.

  7. What are your favorite YouTube channels?

  8. I don't know if I have any favorite YouTube channels. I always like to see what my YouTube friends are up to on their channels, like Christina Grimme, Kurt Schneider, Alex Goot, Megan Nicole, Luke Conard, Jason Chen, Megan & Liz and others. I like to listen to their covers or original songs. It's fun to browse YouTube and just see what's new and most popular. A new favorite channel is probably The Piano Guys. Everyone should check them out!

  9. What do you think was your biggest achievement to date?

  10. My biggest achievement would have to be finally coming out with my first album of original songs. It has all my first originals that I posted on YouTube when I first started my channel. Another achievement is that fact that I've been able to tour and travel to so many places.

  11. Have you ever watched YouTube beauty videos? What do you think of that community?

  12. Yes, I have. I think it's awesome! I love seeing how different people put different looks together. That is definitely a talent in itself!

  13. Do you have a beauty routine? What is it?

  14. I don't think I do anything special or anything I'd call a "beauty routine." I have certain products and make-up that I have found work best for me. I have kind of sensitive skin.

  15. Do you wear make up on stage? If so, who does it?

  16. Yes, I always wear make-up on stage or in my videos . I usually do my own make up (: I had my make-up done for a photo-shoot once and I ended up hating all the pictures because it was way too much.

  17. You have recently been to China, had you been abroad before? If so where? And where would you like to go next?

  18. Yes, I have and it was such an amazing opportunity and experience to go to China. This was my first time being outside of the USA. I hope there will be many more opportunities in the future. I would love to go to Brazil, Germany, the Netherlands , Australia... (basically everywhere). I love traveling and seeing different places and cultures. I am actually going to Singapore in May for a YouTube concert, so that's what's next and I am really excited!

  19. What are your plans for the future?

  20. My plans for the future are to just keep making music and doing what I love. I have new songs that I want to get produced and recorded on a new album. I hope I can do that really soon. I want to keep performing, and touring , and meeting fans, and just stay connected with everyone that has helped me come this far. This is only the beginning for what is to come. It's been a fun journey so far that is hard at times and keeps me very busy and I'm excited to see where it takes me.

I would like to thank Tiffany's Team for this interview and for providing the photos. For more on Tiffany, check out her website and her YouTube page.

Have a great day!

xoxo

3 comentários:

  1. Muito bem :D nao conhecia por acaso.beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh se adoro *_*
    O coisito da Chanel é o soleil tan que é um bronzer em creme com efeito pó na pele.. Fica super natural e é lindooo *-*

    ResponderEliminar